Can you tell I used to be one of those corporate folk? ‘Second quarter review’, some habits die hard I suppose. But here we are, and a little late for writing this. The time period covering April, May & June simply flew by and looking back on what we did, we were busier than what we thought! 8 catch ups in total!
- April – 4 events/meetups including Ironfest.
- May – 3 events – pub and coffee meets
- June – only the one coffee catch up. I guess we got a little into the hibernation energy of Winter.
Since June, we’ve met up 3 times including a catch up at Winterfest in the Hawkesbury.
Coming up soon:
- 16th Sept – coffee catch up in Glenbrook
- 23rd Sept – Spring Picnic in Penrith
- 30th Sept – exploration and bushwalk – Leura
All updates are over on our Facebook page.
Hope to see you at one of our future events!