For 2018, we’re running a number of regular and ad-hoc events throughout the year.
- Pub meet ups in Springwood and Seven Hills.
- Monthly coffee catch ups in Glenbrook NSW – The Church, Ross St Glenbrook.
- Meet ups at major events of interest – Ironfest and Blacktown Medieval Fayre
- Picnic and family friendly events to be scheduled.
Previous events –
We’re running more regular, and scheduled face to face meet ups this year. Check it out below.
- Monthly coffee catch ups – Glenbrook NSW – running monthly on the last Sunday of the Month at The Church coffee shop in Glenbrook1-3pm
- Pagan Pub Social – casual pagans in the pub with a regular topic. We meet and have a chat over a meal. Running monthly on the first Thursday of the month.
- Sept – open Drumming Circle to celebrate the Spring Equinox – details on our Facebook page.
As always, check our Facebook for up to date event info.
- Samhain sunset drinks and nibbles
- Samhain Supper and Ghost Tour – CONFIRMED and Sold Out.
- Witches Brew High Tea: Sunday 6th March 1pm Seven Hills, 2147 NSW (not child friendly) Approx $30per person. Confirmed! Details on Facebook.
- Autumnal Equinox Picnic: Sunday 20th March 1pm Penrith/Nepean 2750 NSW (child friendly) Free – BYO food and drink. Confirmed! Details on Facebook
- The Pagan Fringe Meet Up at the Blacktown City Medieval Fayre,
- Community Yule Sunset Ritual and Dinner
- Ostara Spring Picnic 24th Sept 2016
- Meet & Greet #1 At Emu Plains
- Meet & Greet #2 Sun 29th March 2015 2pm at The Alroy – more info here
- Fringe Pagans at Ironfest Sat 18th April 11am – more info here
- Harvest Sun 3rd May 2015 – The Last Harvest – more info here
- Meet & Greet #3 Sunday 12th July 12-3pm Jamison Hotel, 186 Smith St South Penrith – full details here
- Imbolc morning meet up Aug 1
- Farmers Market & Sustainability Festival Sep 26
Sat 21st Nov 2015 Glenbrook Park 10:30am – Merry SolsticeCancelled