We’re running more regular, and scheduled face to face meet ups this year. Check it out below.
- Monthly coffee catch ups – Glenbrook NSW – next event Sun 23rd Apr 1-3pm. Running monthly, next on Sun 28th May.
- Pagan Pub Social Thurs 20th Apr 6-8pm Hotel Seven Hills – casual pub meet up – near bistro (currently scheduled to run every 2nd Thursday ongoing) Following 4th May 6-8pm
- Meet up at Blacktown Medieval Fayre Sun 21st May
- Second half 2017 – we’re hosting a casual bush camp in NSW. We’ll book a private campsite and will invite you along to join us. More info coming soon.
As always, check our Facebook for up to date event info.
Previous events –
- Samhain sunset drinks and nibbles
- Samhain Supper and Ghost Tour – CONFIRMED and Sold Out.
- Witches Brew High Tea: Sunday 6th March 1pm Seven Hills, 2147 NSW (not child friendly) Approx $30per person. Confirmed! Details on Facebook.
- Autumnal Equinox Picnic: Sunday 20th March 1pm Penrith/Nepean 2750 NSW (child friendly) Free – BYO food and drink. Confirmed! Details on Facebook
- The Pagan Fringe Meet Up at the Blacktown City Medieval Fayre,
- Community Yule Sunset Ritual and Dinner
- Ostara Spring Picnic 24th Sept 2016
- Meet & Greet #1 At Emu Plains
- Meet & Greet #2 Sun 29th March 2015 2pm at The Alroy – more info here
- Fringe Pagans at Ironfest Sat 18th April 11am – more info here
- Harvest Sun 3rd May 2015 – The Last Harvest – more info here
- Meet & Greet #3 Sunday 12th July 12-3pm Jamison Hotel, 186 Smith St South Penrith – full details here
- Imbolc morning meet up Aug 1
- Farmers Market & Sustainability Festival Sep 26
Sat 21st Nov 2015 Glenbrook Park 10:30am – Merry SolsticeCancelled