Are you a pagan family looking for things to do in Autumn, in and around Western Sydney? Here is a short list of things to consider:
- Go fruit picking with your family or coven
- Check out this list here of places to go within a short drive from Richmond NSW. Teach your kids that fruit doesn’t come from the shops! Most places are free entry and they then charge you per kg for the fruit that you’ve picked. Try apples and chestnuts and bake them up when you get home into delicious Autumn dishes.
- Pretend you’re in Scotland for a day
- Head to Bundanoon for their annual highland gathering. This could be awesome if you follow a Celtic path.
- Or the middle ages
- Attend an Autumn Harvest Festival
- Get cooking or baking at home
- Check out all these fabulous recipes for pumpkin, or invite a few friends around and bake bread.
- Play in the Autumn leaves
- Not quite Western Sydney, but a short drive to Leura in the Blue Mountains. Everglades is truly spectacular in Autumn and is easy to access with kids and prams.
- Spend some time meditating amongst the trees and take in the cool Autumn air.
Hopefully there are some fun ideas here for you and your family. Happy Autumn!