Well, it’s nearly the end of the first quarter of the calendar year. Where did the time go? The weather is finally shifting toward feeling more Autumnal in the Western suburbs of Sydney. This is excellent! Evenings are cooling down and whilst the days are still bright and sparkling, mornings are fresh and cool.
We’ve been hosting our coffee meet ups for just over 12mths now and have hosted 3 this year already. They’ve been a really beautiful space in which to connect with others in a casual, relaxed environment. I’d suggest they’re our most successful series of events we’ve run over the last 3yrs.
As for pub meet ups, we’ve held two in Springwood in February at The Royal Hotel, and we’re yet to host any in Seven Hills as the bistro was closed for an extended period over the Dec/Jan holidays whilst new owners took over, introducing a new menu. Keep an eye on the FB page for info about pub meets when we set them up.
We are returning to the Autumn and Spring picnic ideas this year with our dates already locked in for March (Richmond/Hawkesbury River NSW) and September (near the Nepean River, Penrith NSW)
Is there anything else you’d like to see us offering? Let us know and come along to get involved 🙂
In 2017, we ran the following events:
- 9 coffee meet ups in Glenbrook NSW in the lower Blue Mountains – a good in between spot for Western Sydney witches and Mountains folk to meet.
- 9 pub pagan social catch ups at a bistro in Seven Hills NSW. We aimed to host regular and entertaining discussion topics.
- 1 meet up at the Blacktown Medieval Fayre – a fun day out for the whole family.
Since we started way back in 2015 – we’ve hosted nearly 40 separate events and we’re keen to keep running and hosting regular catch ups in 2018.
Looking further afield, one of our dear hosts is moving a little further West to Lithgow and will also be looking to connect with others out there too. Stayed tuned for details of her events.
2018 Calendar of Events is coming soon. More pub socials, more coffee meet ups and more. Stay in touch on our Facebook page. All our events are managed from there.
Hi! We’re almost up to our 3rd meet up for the year, and it’s coming up in a few weeks!
- When: Sunday 26th March 1-3pm
- Where: The Church, Specialty Brew Bar, Ross St Glenbrook NSW
- Contact: Kerrie 0473 467 685
- Facebook event here
Happy Lughnasadagh! The Pagan Fringe is a loose collection of pagan and magical folk who live on the edge of Sydney, mostly based in Western Sydney from Blacktown, to the Hawkesbury, out to Penrith and the lower Blue Mountains.
If you’d like to catch up, I’ll be celebrating the harvest by attending the first Glenbrook Fine Food Markets of the year on Sat 6th Feb. Let’s catch up for a coffee from 8:30am if you’re interested in putting a face to these posts 🙂
- When & Time: 08:30am Sat 6th Feb
- Where: Glenbrook Infants School, Ross St Glenbrook NSW
- Who: All welcome – the markets are child and dog friendly.
- More info: http://glenbrookrotarymarkets.com.au/