It’s almost the end of the calendar year. Again. Where has 2015 gone? I had big intentions this year of running lots of events and rituals. And I get to the end of the year and feel like not much has happened, until I review what we *did* do. 10 events, and only one cancelled due to rain.
Let’s do a quick review of what events we’ve run this year.
- Feb 22 – Initial Meet & Greet – Emu Plains
- Mar 29 – Lunch at The Alroy – Plumpton
- Apr 4 – Blood Moon Rising – visit to local observatory – Werrington
- Apr 18 – Pagans at Ironfest – Lithgow
- May 3rd – The Last Harvest – Leura – cancelled due to rain
- Jun 6th – Winter Coffee Catch Up – Glenrbook
- Jul 12th – Lunch at The Jamieson – Penrith
- Aug 1st – Imbolc morning meet – Glenbrook
- Sep 26th – Sustainability Festival and Farmer’s Market meet up – Seven Hills
And….a new date for a December Summer picnic to be confirmed soon.
I’m also trialling a few local spots for ritual locations as well. We spoke earlier in the year about running rituals other than full moons, so stay tuned for some announcements for early in 2016. I’m also keen to host a family friendly picnic as well.